WHEW! The good old Smokey Eye Look! Believe me when I say it's way easier than you think it is. So here are the steps:
1. Cover your lid with a base. You can use an eyeshadow primer or if you're like me, use a concealer.
2. Set the base or concealer in place with a translucent powder.
3. Use a reddish brown or cool toned brown to blend into the crease of your lid first.
4. Go in with a dark eyeliner on the base of your lid. Smudge it upward toward your crease to mix in with the brown.
5. Apply the darkest black eyeshadow on the lids and begin to blend upward.
6. Smudge out your lower lash line with a dark liner and use the brown you used in the crease to further smoke out the lash line.
7. Apply lashes and you are done!
I know it may seem like a lot of steps, but as you practice you'll get the hang of it. Do your eyes before your foundation if you feel like your smokey eye can get messy. The video below goes through all 7 steps to help guide your application. You've got this, hit me up if you need a little assistance. XO
Tarth shape tape Concealer in tan https://go.magik.ly/ml/109tt/
Laura Mercier Powder in Honey
One Size Beauty Palette
NARS Eyeliner *BOMB
Mac Skinfinish in Dark
Fenty Bronzer in Coco Naughty
Morphe Continuous Setting Mist
Nars Orgasm Blush
Stylish Glam Cosmetics Pressed Highlighter in Radiance
I heart Revolution Gloss in salted Caramel
Connect with Me: